Sunday, October 17, 2010

Goal of Beauty's Insight: Inspiring others ....



"Never let a man destroy your life. It might be hard to get over the
man you love, but you won't know until you try. As women we tend to
continue relationships that destroy who we are-physically, socially
and mentally. We give up our individuality, happiness, families,
friends, pride, wealth and success in order to satisfy a man in our
lives. Let's face it girls, we are strong andcan achieve so much
without anyone's help, so why let someone destroy what you worked hard
for? Let's appreciate love and believe in ourselves. Elizabeth Nkau
said "I cooked an cleaned for him, stopped talking to all my male
friends , come home early to him, born a baby for him and what did I
get? A promise to get married, which never happened, two other babies
from another woman, a string of girlfriends calling his house and a
death sentence of HIV/AIDS. Was it all worth it? No. I knew all along
he was cheating but I stayed because I loved him. I never realized he
didn't love me back. A man who loves cheats does not love you, he just
likes you. I am waiting for my last breath as I lie in bed, helpless
knowing I will leave my child without a mother. Ladies please don't
end up like me...."

No comments: